Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Smell the Roses on my Own

I hate having a desperate heart. It takes me further from my true self.
I just don't understand why it's so easy for him.
The only explanation is he didn't feel as deeply for me as I thought,
and as I did.
I think about all the people in the World who don't find love.
How selfish and small minded of me to care so much about this loss.
I've loved and loved again. I've hurt people worse than I'm hurting right now.
I just hate this feeling. It makes me lose my Love for Life.
I'm fighting for it though.
I made a promise to myself that I'd never forget to keep loving Life and the beautiful Universe.
To never get too bitter.
Right now, I don't want to love again.
I'm powerless over Love though. I love Love.
Time to gear up for the next roller coaster.
It's sure enough coming. Maybe I can hold off for a while.
Not too long. But long enough to give myself time to smell the roses on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment